Chemosynthetic autotrophic bacteria does not help in recycling of
Chemosynthetic bacteria does not use which inorganic substrate?
(4) Both a and b
Chemosynthetic autotrophs derive energy by
(1) By sunlight
(2) By oxidation of inorganic substances
(3) By reduction of inorganic substances
(4) By reduction followed by oxidation of inorganic substances
The majority of heterotrophic bacteria are
Lactobacillus comes under which category
Leguminous plants have bacteria with which kind of mode of nutrition-
Which of the following is not a bacterial disease
(1) Citrus canker
Which of the following is not a mode of bacterial reproduction?
(2) Spore formation
------- mycoplasma are pathogenic in …….
(1) Many, animals and plants
(2) All, animals and plants
(3) All, animals
(4) All, plants
Which is incorrect regarding protista?
(1) The boundaries of this kigdom is not clear
(2) Forms a link with other organisms
(3) Some have flagella or cilia
(4) No membrane bound organelles