The location of spermatheca in cockroach is :
(1) VI abdominal segment of females
(2) VI abdominal segment of males
(3) V abdominal segment of males
(4) IV abdominal segment of females
A, B, C, D and E in the following diagram are :
(1) Small tubules, seminal vesicle, right phallomere, titillator, left phallomere
(2) Small tubules, seminal vesicle, left phallomere, titillator, right phallomere
(3) Small tubules, phallic gland, right phallomere, pseudopenis, left phallomere
(4) Small tubules, seminal vesicle, ventral phallomere, titillator, left phallomere
Complete the following statement:
An ootheca produced by a female cockroach contains ________ eggs on an average.
The complex animals mainly consist of how many types of tissues?
Organ system is
The………. of the cells vary according to their………..
Which of the following is not a part of broad classification of tissues?
The tissue which faces either a body fluid or outside the environment can be-
Epithelial tissues do not have