Which of the following are not membrane-bound?
A protoplast is a cell
a. without plasma membrane
b. without nucleus
c. undergoing division
d. without cell wall
Cellular organelles with membranes are
1. nuclei, ribosomes and mitochondria
2. chromosomes, ribosomes and endoplasmic reticulum
3. endoplasmic reticulum, ribosomes and nuclie
4. lysosomes, Golgi apparatus and mitochondria.
The structures that are formed by stacking of organised flattened membranous sacs in the chloroplasts are
3. stroma lamellae
Select the correct matching in the following pairs.
(1) Smooth ER—Oxidation of phospholipids
(2) Smooth ER—Synthesis of lipids
(3) Rough ER—Synthesis of glycogen
(4) Rough ER—Oxidation of fatty acids
Which one of the following is not an inclusion body found in prokaryotes?
1. Phosphate granule
2. Cyanophycean granule
3. Glycogen granule
Nuclear envelope is derivative of
1. smooth endoplasmic reticulum
2. memebrane of Golgi complex
4. rough endoplasmic reticulum
Cytochromes are found in
1. matrix of mitochondria
2. outer wall of mitochondria
3. cristae of mitochondria
Which structures perform the function of mitochondria in bacteria?
3. Cell wall
The solid linear cytoskeletal elements having a diameter of 6nm and made up of a single
type of monomer are known as
3. intermediate filaments