Which of the following statements is not true for cancer cells in relation to mutations?
1. Mutations destroy telomerase inhibitor
2. Mutations inactivate the cell control
3. Mutations inhibit production of telomerase
4. Mutations in proto-oncogenes accelerate the cell cycle
Which of the following immunoglobulins does constitute the largest percentage in human
If you suspect major deficiency of antibodies in a person, to which of the following would
you look for confirmatory evidence?
1. Fibrinogen in plasma
2. Serum albumins
4. Serum globulins
Grafted kidney may be rejected in a patient due to
1. Humoral immune response
2. Cell-mediated immune response
3. Passive immune response
4. Innate immune response
Whic of the following diseases is caused by a protozoan?
Which of the following viruses is not transferred through semen of an infected male?
(1) Hepatitis-B virus
(2) Human immunodeficiency virus
(3) Chikungunya virus
(4) Ebola virus
The active form of Entamoeba histolytica feed upon
1. Erythrocytes, mucosa and submucosa of colon
2. Mucosa and submucosa of colon only
3. Food in intestine
4. Blood only
Which is the particular type of drug that is obtained from the plant whose one flowering
branch is shown below?
At which stage of HIV infection does one usually show symptoms of AIDS?
1. Within 15 days of sexual contact with an infected person
2. When the infected retro virus enters host cells
3. When HIV damages large number of helper T-Lymphocytes
4. When the viral DNA is produced by reverse transcriptase
The cell-mediated immunity inside the human body is carried out by