What would be the number of chorosomes of the aleurone cells of a plant with 42 chromosomes in its root tip cells?
Wind pollination is common in
Nucellar polyembryony is reported in species of
In which one of the following pollination is autogamous?
Apomictic embryos in Citrus arise from
(2) maternal sporophytic tissue in ovule
(3) antipodal cells
(4) diploid egg
Transfer of pollen grains from the anther to the stigmaof another flower of the same plant is called
Wind pollinated flowers are
(1) small, brightly coloured, producing large number of pollen grains
(2) small, producing large number of dry pollen grains
(3) large, producing abundant nectar and pollen
(4) small, producing nectar and dry pollen
Which one of the following plants is monoecious?
Which one of the following pairs of plant strucutre has haploid number of chromosomes?
(1) Megaspore mother cell and antipodal cells
(2) Egg cell and antipodal cells
(3) Nucellus and antipodal cells
(4) Egg nucleus and secondary nucleus
Endosperm is consumed by developing embryo in the seed of