In bryophytes and pteriodophytes, transport of male gametes requires
Select the correct statement.
(1) Salvinia, Ginkgo and Pinus all are gymnosperms
(2) Sequoia is one of the tallest trees
(3) The leaves of gymnosperms are not well adapted to extremes of climate
(4) Gymnosperms are both homosporous and heterosporous
Concept Questions :-
Which one of the following shows isogamy with non-flagellated gametes?
Select the wrong statement.
(1) Isogametes are similar in structure, function and behaviour
(2) Anisogametes differ either in structure, function and behaviour
(3) In oomycetes female gamete is smaller and motile, while male gamete is larger and non-motile
(4) Chlamydomonas exhibits both isogamy and anisogamy and Fucus shows oogamy
Besides paddy fields, cyanobacteria are also found inside vegetative part of