The hormone that stimulates the stomach to secrete gastric juice is
The enzyme enterokinase helps in the conversion of
1. pepsinogen into pepsin
2. trypsinogen into trypsin
3. caseinogen into casein
4. proteins into polypeptides
Cholecystokinin and duocrinin are secreted by
1. adrenal cortex
2. thyroid gland
Inhibition of gastric and stimulation of gastric, pancreatic and bile secretions are controlled by hormones
1. gastrin, secretin, enterokinin and cholecystokinin
2. enterogasterone, gastrin, pancreozymin and cholecystokinin
3. gastrin, enterogasterone, cholecystokinin and pancreozymin
4. secretin, enterogasterone, gastrin and enterokinin
Stool of a person contains whitish grey colour due to malfunction of which type of organ ?
A patient is generally advised to especially, consume more meat, lentils, milk and eggs in diet only when he suffers from
What is common among amylase, rennin and trypsin ?
1. These all are proteins
2. These all are proteolytic enzymes
3. These are produced in stomach
4. These act as a pH lower than 7
Which one of the following is a matching pair of a substrate and its particular digestive enzyme?
1. Maltose - Maltase
2. Lactose - Renin
3. Starch - Steapsin
4. Casein - Chymotrypsin
Most of the digestion occurs in
4. small intestine
Which one of the following vitamin can be synthesised by bacteria inside the gut?
4. Both b and c