Filling the NEET application for is just a four step process:
● Candidate’s name
● Date of Birth
● Mother’s name
● Father’s name
● Mobile number
● Email ID
● Qualifying examination
● Year of passing Class X
● Name of school where studied Class X
● Percentage Obtained in Class X
● Year of passing Class XII
● Name of school where studied Class XII
● Percentage Obtained in Class XII
● Contact details
● State domicile
● Parents’/guardian’s details
While filling the NEET online application form, the candidate can enter codes of 3 examination centres out of available 100 centres. The centre will be allocated as per the availability.
Candidates belonging to various categories like General/OBC/SC/ST/PH and others can check below the application fee structure of NEET :
1. General & OBC - Rs.1400
2.SC/ST/PH - Rs.750
*Based on previous years’ data; subject to change
The NEET form fee amount mentioned above can only be paid via Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking/E-challan at designated banks only.
● Candidates are advised to read the information brochure carefully before filling the application form.
● The NEET application form is available only through online mode and no other means.
● An unique e-mail id as well as phone number must be ready before filling the online application form
● All the fields must be filled very carefully in the online application form. No fields should remain empty
● After successful completion of the NEET application form, candidates must take 2 to 3 print outs of the confirmation page.
● Candidates who do not have access to an internet connection can visit their nearest Common Service Centre (CSC) or Facilitation Centre as notified by the CBSE. Steps to ll the form:
Step 1 - Downloading NEET information brochure, filling the online application form of NEET and generating a registration number
Step 2 - Review filled in application details
4. Next, candidates have to enter the OTP already sent on their registered mobile number and email id.
Step 3 - Uploading of images, signature and right hand index finger impression
Image: It should be in JPEG format between 10 KB and 100 KB in size
Signature: It should be in JPEG format between 3 KB and 20 KB in size
Right hand index finger impression: It should be in JPEG format between 3 KB and 20 KB in size
Step 4 – NEET Application Fee Payment
The application fee can be in paid in both online and of offline modes. Candidates can select any of the following payment fee methods:
Online mode: Application fee amount can be paid via Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking
Offline mode: Application fee amount can be paid via e-challan generated at the time of online registration by depositing fee in CBSE’s bank account in Syndicate Bank, ICICI Bank, State Bank of India and HDFC Bank.
Step 5 - Generate NEET 2017 application form confirmation page
After completing the above steps of the NEET application form, candidates have to generate a confirmation page by click on the ‘Confirmation’ link.