NEET 2020 & 2021 Preparation Tips
Every year lot of students have been preparing for long to make their dream a reality and all they need is accurate NEET syllabus to prepare. NEET Syllabus is divided into four subjects - Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. Students need to complete all the 97 chapters of NEET Syllabus in order to score good rank in NEET Exam. Also, it is important to know the steps to register for NEET application form. Aspirants of NEET seeking admission at the undergraduate level are advised to check the eligibility criteria of NEET.
Every year more than ten lakh students appear for NEET Exam but how to know which college is good for you. A right college involves a number of factors such as college fees, location, facilities, exposure and placements.
Some basic information that should help you make your preparation strategy for NEET and also sharing some TRICKS that are important to understand about the NEET exam.
- Create a realistic Timetable - Following a fixed timetable helps you to stay focused on your goal during your NEET Preparation. Also, since you have to finish 2 years syllabus, having a well-structured timetable will help you to organize your NEET preparation. Follow your timetable strictly. But be open towards modifying it with time. Check out these 10 important tips that will help you crack the NEET Exam
- Start From Scratch - Having a basic understanding of all the concepts in the NEET syllabus is a must if you want to know best how to prepare for NEET. Once you have finished them, you can concentrate on important chapters and concepts and refer to the best books for NEET Preparation.
- Practice Regularly - “Knowledge is of no use until you put it to practice”. You might be thorough with the syllabus, but it is all for nothing if you don’t practice. Regular practice is a must during your NEET Preparation; otherwise, you won’t know if you have learned anything at all. NEET practice papers contain innumerable questions based on NEET Previous year papers.
- Take participation in Mock Tests - Taking regular tests helps in building your stamina and confidence. While taking NEET moct tests, you get to experience personalization at its best with the help of the test analysis generated after every test you take. See you score improve from test to test, making you a better test taker. Read physics preration tips for NEET Exam
- Revise Regularly - You need to go back and revise on a regular basis even if you have mastered a particular topic, concept, chapter or subject. Revision is crucial for your NEET Preparation. Maintain and manage study material and NEET notes for regualr revision.