Uh-oh! You have just realized that you made a mistake in the application form. Relax, there is a correction period which offers you the opportunity to rectify any such mistakes.
This is, however, only a one-time opportunity.
Correction Process Timeline
|Application Period||November 1, 2018 – December 7, 2018|
|To login and view messages regarding issues in photograph and signature||After the Application Form’s submission|
|Correction Window Opens||January 14, 2019|
|Correction Window Closes||January 31, 2019|
|Result Declaration||June 5, 2019|
What can be corrected?
It’s completely natural to make a few mistakes. As such, if you’re looking for what you can correct during this correction window, here’s your list:
|What?||Who Can Edit?||Who cannot Edit?|
|Identity||All candidates who have used IDs besides Aadhar Card and Registration Number issued by facilitation centre.||Candidates who have used Aadhar Card as ID, and candidates with nationality as Foreign, OCI, PIO, and NRI|
|Date of Birth||All candidates who have used IDs besides Aadhar Card and Registration Number issued by facilitation centre.||Candidates who have used Aadhar Card in their Application Form|
|Gender||All candidates who have used IDs besides Aadhar Card and Registration Number issued by facilitation centre.||Candidates who have used Aadhar Card in their Application Form|
|State Code of Eligibility||All candidates. Candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu and Kashmir can also change the Self Declaration. Candidates from Assam, Meghalaya and Jammu and Kashmir can only make changes if they have their Aadhar Number||N.A.|
|Disability Status||All candidates||N.A.|
|Medium||Candidates from Tripura will be able change the Medium as Bengali and will not be able to choose Agartala as their center.||All candidates except those belonging to Tripura|
|Examination Centre||Candidates from Tripura will be able to make changes and will not be able to choose Agartala as their center.||All candidates except those belonging to Tripura|
How To Make Corrections?
. If you’re confused and looking for how to go about the correction process, here’s what to do:
- Visit this link: https://ntaneet.nic.in/Ntaneet/online/CandidateLogin.aspx
- Enter all the required details correctly, i.e, Registration Number, and Password.
- Visit the link prompting ‘Click here for Correction in NEET(UG)- 2019 Application’
- Make all the necessary corrections. However, you must be careful this time as no further correction pleas will be entertained.
- Once all corrections have been made, preview the final changes before progressing to input the security code and the OTP (All changes made will be marked in red with the words – changed by candidate)
- Upon final submission, you will be prompted with a window asking if you would like to submit your corrections. Once you have done so, there is no scope for any more corrections.
- Finally, with the submission done, you are required to print the correction slip, which you will be required to carry with you to the examination hall.
Note: You may be required to pay a nominal correction fee.