Which of the following is not a factor that has led to population explosion in India?
Lactational amenorrhea method of contraception is based on the fact that:
The main mechanism of action of Cu released from Cu releasing IUD is:
1. Increased phagocytosis of sperms in uterus
2. Suppression of sperm motility
3. Early degeneration of the released ovum
4. Making uterus unsuitable for implantation
The combination pill is taken by a female:
Which of the following is not true about “saheli”?
The main drawback of the surgical methods for birth control is:
Intentional or voluntary termination of pregnancy before full term is called:
Consider the given sexually transmitted infections:
Gonorrhoea, Syphilis, Genital herpes, Chlamydiasis, Genital warts, Trichomoniasis, Hepatitis – B, HIV
How many of these diseases are caused by bacteria?
In ‘test – tube baby’ procedure:
What is transferred into the fallopian tube in ZIFT?
Lactational amenorrhea is most likely the result of
1. Suppression of progesterone by prolactin.
2. A high circulating prolactin level inhibiting GnRH secretion.
3. Excess of progesterone and estrogen in blood after parturition.
4. Failure of endometrium to regenerate after delivery due to absence of estrogen.
The drug, a selective estrogen receptor modulator, that creates asynchrony between follicle development and urine changes is
1. RU 486
MTP in India is not legally allowed in case of:
1. Pregnancies due to sexual assaults
2. Contraceptive failure
3. Gross chromosomal abnormalities detected on pre-natal testing
4. Sex-selective abortions
Which of the following not a cause of current increase in population of India?
1. Increased Birth Rate
2. Decreased Mortality
3. Decreased MMR
4. A comparatively young population
The causative agent of the STI syphilis is:
1. Hemophilus ducereyi
2. Neisseria gonorrheaea
3. Treponema pallidum
4. Yersinia pestes