Frequently Asked Question
FAQs about NEET exam
For the current year, the All India Pre-Medical/Pre- Dental Entrance Examination conducted by CBSE for 15% all India seats has been changed to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test as per the directives of the Supreme Court of India delivered in various decisions on NEET
NEET is applicable for admissions to the following:-All India Quota Seats State Government Quota Seats where the State Government concerned so opts Private/Management/NRI Quota Seats in all Private Medical / Dental Colleges or any Private/Deemed University
NO. There is no change in the pattern/syllabus of AIPMT and NEET.
NEET will be an offline pen and paper test
The examination fee for NEET can be remitted in the following manner: Online payment through Debit/Credit Card Payment through e-Challan at the branches of HDFC Bank/ICICI Bank/Syndicate Bank/State Bank of India/Canara Bank/e-wallet(CSC)
No, it will be held one time.
No, this is ordered by the Supreme Court that no other examination will be held for MBBS/BDS admission except NEET from the year 2017.
Maximum 25 years for general category and 30 years for reserved category.
Yes, but no notification released yet about AIIMS exam dissolved in NEET.
Yes, they have to.
Online only, but candidate have to sent the confirmation page to the Board Address
Yes, 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response. 4 marks will be awarded for each correct response.
The application form will be available in the first week of December 2016.
FAQs about NEETprep.com
No,we are not providing any written study material as such .But if you require any notes about a specific topic ,we can provide it to you personally
- We are providing the online videos from the top faculty of DELHI NCR
- Students can watch the videos at their own time and pace .Videos will be available on their account at all times ,so they do not miss any past lecture and can view the lectures again .
- After each lecture there will be a lecture based quiz so that students can evaluate their learning from each lecture .
- We are also providing free trial videos .Students can watch those videos and form an understanding about How our course will help them .
- There is a doubt forum where students can ask their queries to which our experts will give the solutions. If still they are unable to clear their doubts they can have a telephonic conversation with our experts .
- Students can also download our app “NEETapp” and post their doubts .
- We will be providing the students with monthly/weekly test series and previous years question papers and sample papers for better practice.
Yes , videos are not available offline .You are required to have laptop/pc and internet connection to access this
Yes the course is strictly according to the syllabus and covers all topics .Our online videos will help the students in comprehending each topic thoroughly.
Online payment through debit/credit card and net banking .You can make an online transfer in the company’s account also
No, our teachers strictly follow the guidelines of NCERT and CBSE, apart from that any questions from any other book can be put up on the doubt forum and will be answered shortly.
There is a discussion forum where students can ask their queries to which any of other students can give solutions. In case of any genuine doubt related to content in video or questions on website, our experts will respond to that.
Yes, once the videos are uploaded on your canvas account, they can be viewed anywhere anytime and any number of times.
By December our lectures will be over in accordance with CBSE. We’ll start with all India test series by January. Our doubt forum will be open through out.